The Dog Thread!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
Danger ya i can go small some times my little one is a corgi border collie mix so she wants to be bigger than she is lol which works out. my big one is actually a shiloh shepherd, there a mix between a malamute and a german shep. there bigger than most sheperds now a days, my girl is small at a 100lb actually, thay were trying to get back to the old king shepherds. i love them but thay can be possessive with there territory and because of there size that can be bad

the yard is all because of my mom

saveone

AC Members
Apr 4, 2010
eastern ky
Save one until there are none! Thus my screen name. I have 8, yes 8 doggies of all shapes and sizes. They were all ready to be put down because of behavior/health problems or lack of space. At least most of them were. Two of them are strays. 1. mollie the pekapoo 2. toby the schnoodle 3. buddy the cocker 4. body the boxer 5. elvis the shihpoo 6. gracie the collie (she was a gift) 7. tallie the cairn terrier 8. mr max the soft coated wheaten terrier plus there are three who have passed. Now you know my furkids!

112009 003.jpg user_32196.jpg trail 002.jpg IMAG0035.JPG 112009 036.jpg house 095.jpg max cropped edited.jpg IMAG0012.JPG

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
What fantastic pictures!

I also have a love for big dogs. I have never owned one though. I've always have had small dogs. I do work with large dogs and they are a blast. My favorites have been great danes and irish wolfhounds, they are both such sweeties!

slapnutz- What sweet faces! They area beautiful color as well.

DangerDoll-I LOVE St bernards! There is one at work I've known since she was a tiny puppy. She's a very fun dog to be around. Also gotta love the mutt dog :)

Tayuis-Very cute little mutt, I love the tail! Yous dachshund is also very cute. They looks like sweet hearts.

Ozymandias-Beautiful dogs! I love the picture in your avatar of them meeting.

Hollygirl- I've always liked your avatar. Thanks for sharing more pictures of your Millie! She looks a lot like a lot of a dog I work with named Molly!

Hernandezj11-there is just something about a lab playing with a ball that brings a smile to my face :)

Saveone- OMG What sweet faces and how wonderful that you saved them all. They are all so cute. I have a love for soft coated wheatens. They are such happy and goofy dogs. My husband and I have been looking at a Wheaten rescue that's near us off and on. I think our next dog will be a wheaten.

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida

oscar meyer weaner von scmitt:he is a two year old daschund he was a valentines present. i love him soo much even if he is a little coward,and a bit dumb,but we got him cuz he was cute lol :)
i also have a male 13yearold daschund who is named freckles.our little old man is getting blind and deaf so he needs a little help now and then,ill try to find a pic of him later :)
btw adorable woofys everyone!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Here's my dog, Aussie. Got him from the pound when he was about 2 years old, he'll be 8 this June:

Here he is after snorting a line of cocaine:

Here's Carson. I found him when he was about 4 months old, starving (1.5 on the body rating scale) and terrified of people. My parents have him now. This pic was from when he was about 6 months old:

The two of them together:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Here is my Pembroke Welsh Corgi - Mack. He is a little human in a fur coat. :) - last pic is artwork my dear friend and corgi breeder did of one of her Sire's that is related to my Mackie....

mackie (2).jpg mackie.jpg garth.jpg

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Here are our mutts:

Murphy is a keeshond mix, and a completely thickheaded spaz, but he's a great dog. He was adopted from an acquaintance that could no longer keep him, he's about three now:
3.22.09 017.JPG

Kali is about 7, she was adopted from the pound by my wife when she was 2, she is an australian cattledog mix (although none of the characteristics...she is lazy and not too smart):
100_0689.jpg
100_0288.jpg

And Loki was adopted from a shelter by some friends when he was 6 months old, very badly abused and neglected. I adopted him from them when they moved, he's about 5 now and has come a long way. He's (I think) a cattledog/basenji mix or something along those lines:
100_1387.jpg
pictures1 043.JPG
100_0740.jpg

3.22.09 017.JPG 100_0689.jpg 100_0288.jpg 100_1387.jpg pictures1 043.JPG 100_0740.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store