the drunk thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Weird, you're not the first person to tell me that. The funny thing is that if I cut back on the cheap beers I would have more money to spend on fish stuff, except that I would then have to drink more maker's 46 to offset the crap beer, and at $42 a bottle in Montana it can get ugly fast. Maybe I should just drink less instead. I honestly mean this, but I'm kinda drunk so it's easy to be heartfelt in inappropriate places.
I'm saying that the problem is icehouse edge, not drinking. You've got to respect yourself more than to accept that as a proper beverage. You've created a false dichotomy here. There must be something acceptable between that pig sweat and makers 46.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Jager is vomit in green glass. Eeew. One of the few liquors that I won't drink--first encounter with it was also the first of a handful of hangovers I've ever had.
But I bet the time between the first encounter and the hangover was spectacular right?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
<--- Drinking some delicious homebrew.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Did somebody mention Absinthe? To hell with Maxwell House, this was REALLY good to the last drop!

IMG_20121212_093259.jpg

Dionysus

AC Members
May 30, 2007
Wisconsin
Absinthe, haven't drank b4, but was told can giv u a small 'trip'...but don't think the stuff u get these days has same properties as it once did. If it does, LMK, a drunk trip always a good time :D

Sent from my LG-VM696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
^ it's not what it's all cracked up to be. nothing more than a weird mintish flavored grain-ish alcohol with an alluring green glow-in-the-dark-esque color to the liquid.

my brother picked up a few bottles while passing through europe on the way to and from afghan/iraq. about this time last year he and i started our 1 day drinking binge by slamming shot after shot until we'd consumed a whole bottle. i've had grain and corn liquor that'll make you see more and put you down faster.

do note that you won't find "real" absynthe in the states.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store