THE PLAY: Mafia #16 'Till death do we part...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Hey, it's not 3!!!! Oh well, let's get going and get rid of all those darn mafia!!! When will they learn ACville is NOT a place for them!!!

To role play or not to role play: that is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

To role play or not to role play: that is the question.
Oh John, please do...I love your role play, and I'll TRY not to use it against you!:grinyes:

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Doll, still sitting on her couch through another sleepless night, hears commotion in the streets. She drags her self up and toward the window, holding the curtain back ever so slightly. She just couldn't bear to face the world yet. She see's there is some kind of issue, people are shouting... they can't possibly be all upset bcause of the wedding.... or is there something around that... *sigh* if only Charlie would have shown....

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Lady G sits as she sips her morning coffee, and thinks about the recent happenings, poor Doll her and Charlie are so good for each other...how can anyone not want the two together. She knows DD will need some comforting if nothing else a friend just to sit with her. Lady G gets dressed ready to head for DD's to check on her, Lady G hesitates as she opens the door the mafia are back...will we ever be rid of them here in ACville?

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
The afternoon sun pierces thru a crack in the boards on the window of what used to be mee-mee's pastry shop. The boarded up shop is a reminder of days gone by, before corportate greed edged the small businesses out.

Mee-mee's shop was one of the cornerstones of all comerce in ACville and mee-mee cared about people. They did okay when Krispy Creame opened, but then when there was a Starbucks put up right across the street, she could no longer compete. With all the alegations of ties with the mafia topped with her drinking problem, mee-mee left town in disgrace. Many blame Starbucks for this and have boycotted their coffee.

ACville has lost another shop to the faceless corporate chains.

As the light shines in the empty store, a shadow is seen moving about. What could be going on in there? Does this have anything to do with the noise down the street? Will anyone in ACville every get to eat a peach tart again?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Wow I wasn't expecting to start already. I like the affair option. I was thinking along the same lines that it would be cool to have, though my version was different. Had to do with sacrificing the one you were with and getting a new spouse/partner.

So any *** marriages out there?

With all these new players we need to watch out for them pairing up with the more experienced players, if they got a mafia role. I would also think that it would go the other way also. Then the experienced players can coach them. I don't see 2 experienced players hooking up as that might be to obvious.

So lets get this thing going.

Before I hit reply I want the new players to know that the past games have had very quiet newbs. I'm actually tired of dealing with quiet as I'm sure a lot of us are. So do us a favor and be active. Nothing worse then lynching an innocent newb because they laid low.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Wow I wasn't expecting to start already. .
Sorry! I didn't think we were going to get 18 players that fast! I had a few Pm's sent by players who wanted to join, right after I started, Wish I would have waited! I can honestly say though, that at 18 players it ought to be good. I figured the extra few hours wouldn't hurt anyone.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
yeah n00bs...post. RIGHT NOW.

forgive me, i'm at work and bored out of my mind right now so i might have an inordinate amount of posts in the next hour or so :D

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
yeah JM, i remember in one or two of hte earlier games we had like 22-24 players...it took freakin foreeeeeevvvvvver for the game to end. 16-18 seems like a decent number, the game is long enough to be suspenseful and fun, but usually not so long that everyong gets sick of it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store