THE PLAY: Mafia #16 'Till death do we part...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kuhliloach

NannerPuss
Dec 4, 2006
Wow I wasn't expecting to start already. I like the affair option. I was thinking along the same lines that it would be cool to have, though my version was different. Had to do with sacrificing the one you were with and getting a new spouse/partner.

So any *** marriages out there?

With all these new players we need to watch out for them pairing up with the more experienced players, if they got a mafia role. I would also think that it would go the other way also. Then the experienced players can coach them. I don't see 2 experienced players hooking up as that might be to obvious.

So lets get this thing going.

Before I hit reply I want the new players to know that the past games have had very quiet newbs. I'm actually tired of dealing with quiet as I'm sure a lot of us are. So do us a favor and be active. Nothing worse then lynching an innocent newb because they laid low.
you seem to be so concerned and out in the open, you must be the mafia...

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Before I hit reply I want the new players to know that the past games have had very quiet newbs. I'm actually tired of dealing with quiet as I'm sure a lot of us are. So do us a favor and be active. Nothing worse then lynching an innocent newb because they laid low.
Now thats not very nice is it putting us newbies straight away on the back foot...sheesh, scare tactics already? shall certainly be watching your posts intently...

Yes! I can post in a game again!!! :D

Quite a few newbs this time around...and I see that niko finally showed his face in this thread...hmmmmm
Yes i have...time to stomp some mafia? Oh yes indeed...stand by stand by...there's a new kid in the ACVille town..

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
The divorce attorney: This person has basically the same role as the vigilante, except, he also has the power to annul one marriage, but he has to PM me with his possible choices, on the same night as the mafia choose their spouses. he also has one renegade "divorce" that he may use at his/her discretion throughout the game.

So does the divorce attorney have to know both spouses? Or is it s/he just names one and that person goes? If they pick a mafia, does the spouse die too?
Answer
He only has to know one , and that player will then be killed. he does not find out who the spouse is, nor does the spouse get affected.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
we don't take kindly to crazy soccer hooligans around here...lol

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
you seem to be so concerned and out in the open, you must be the mafia...
Now thats not very nice is it putting us newbies straight away on the back foot...sheesh, scare tactics already? shall certainly be watching your posts intently...

Yes i have...time to stomp some mafia? Oh yes indeed...stand by stand by...there's a new kid in the ACVille town..
Wow look at the nervous mafia players? Why so worried about concern or advice to be active?

Kuhli, isn't Daay your online love? Is she mad you're married? Tell her its just a game and that, who is it, means nothing to you.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
exactly!

thats what he wants us to think...
Kuhli, we want ppl to think us innocent NOT mafia, we have to kill the mafia...just post you are innocent, we'll believe you:lipssealedsmilie:

Yes! I can post in a game again!!! :D

Quite a few newbs this time around...and I see that niko finally showed his face in this thread...hmmmmm
There's my lil tiger!!!

By the way, Hello fellow townies... :)
HI!!!!!!!!

Wow, I hate that I have to work on opening night, it's going to suck trying to get caught up when I get home....don't worry all I wont have a drink first:headshake2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store