The saddest thing I've read in ages...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
The issue is that no matter what continent, humans have a strong and sometimes irreversible effect wherever we live, which manifests in different ways. Jdub has a point, as well. While some people refer to it as "destroying the environment", thats not an entirely true statement. A more whole statement would be "humans destroy the environment as we know it today." While I'm not advocating the fact that everything we do to this planet is commendable, there has always been some force for change on this planet, and there always will be. It's partly human values that we feel the need to preserve things exactly as they are forever and ever. The dinosaurs were wiped out with absolutely no human interaction, and chances are the human race will be wiped out for some reason in the future long before our planet ceases to be. ALL humans, all over the world, exhibit some lasting effect on the planet and its environment. While the extinction of a unique species is certainly unfortunate, it is also part of the evolution of the planet and will continue long after we have returned to the dust of the earth.

unbeatablec

Lives in Michigan
You still haven't commented on my post. Look at what NORTH AMERICA did and how many animals went extinct here!

CL
Yes we did do that, but it wasnt soley the our fault, but blaming it souley on humans, meaning nothing else but our species wiped out those animals, is just absured. When cows fart they release CO2 into the atmosphere, lets blame cows for global warming!

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
Yes we did do that, but it wasnt soley the our fault, but blaming it souley on humans, meaning nothing else but our species wiped out those animals, is just absured. When cows fart they release CO2 into the atmosphere, lets blame cows for global warming!
For example....we killed off the Passenger Pigeon and Carolina Parakeet by shooting them! It had nothing to do with global warming. Same with the Cougar.....people killed them off all in the East.....and that was stupid people with guns not global warming.

CL

unbeatablec

Lives in Michigan
For example....we killed off the Passenger Pigeon and Carolina Parakeet by shooting them! It had nothing to do with global warming. Same with the Cougar.....people killed them off all in the East.....and that was stupid people with guns not global warming.

CL
When did this happen?

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Can we please keep this on topic. This thread is regarding the dolphin, not other animals, and lets not start to bring in any political issues regarding other countrys.

Thanks, and have a good day.

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store