The Very Worst Fish Disaster

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

patoloco

De seguro no sabes lo que dice aqu
Oct 20, 2005
Costa Rica
wetpatoloco.tripod.com
I can't believe this happened, Debra. I'm felling really sorry about you and your fish. I know I can't do anything to help you, but I'm sending you my condolences from here.

:( :( :( :( :sad:

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
What a horrible tragedy. You did everything you could. You have my sincerest condolences.

Ems

Betta lover!
Jan 4, 2005
British Columbia
I know saying I'm so sorry really doesn't help very much... but know that the SR gang is always here for you, and it appears you've got a lot of support from others.
I'm so glad you got over your phobia to try and save your fish, it really shows how much you love them.
You DID try everything you could, so remember that.

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
My dearest Sis... I'm so very sorry. There's really nothing else that can be said to make it easier, but I'm here for you, always.

Love you!

Amy

Tim37

AC Members
Feb 28, 2006
Ohio
I am so sorry to year about your loss. I know how you feel when I had my salt water tanks years ago. I came home from work to find all the fish floating, it was such a shock. The air line came loose, and the fish suffocated.

rrkss

Biology is Fun
Dec 2, 2005
This is horrible news. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what it feels like to lose a pet you took care of for 28 years :(. My deepest condolences.

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Hon, you know how bad I feel....it is like losing a member of the family...but they are lucky for the care they got from you, and these freak things happen to all of us...we all will see ya through!

kyle3

AC Members
Mar 17, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
Oh Debra i am SO SORRY, i can't imagine how devastated you must be! Your tradgety has watered my eyes as well. i felt like i knew him a little just reading about your tank and fish in all the threads.

You can definately know you gave him a VERY good life, 10,000 times that of any other pacu in captivity. I'll be thinking of you and hope that your grieving doesn't last too long.

HUGS!!!!

-Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store