This is enough to make even spider and snake lovers squirm

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Man, he must have been keeping monitors or something for them to tear his body apart :eek:

Really though, no-one noticed he hadn't moved in 2 weeks?!

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
Isn't The Sun a tabloid? Meaning, chances are, this story isn't true, right?

the story may be partially true.. as in, a man got bit by a spider and died.. and they turn it into this.

the sun is indeed a tabloid.

Siren

Mythological Creature
Man, he must have been keeping monitors or something for them to tear his body apart :eek:
I agree. Most snakes eat their food whole, and a gecko wouldn't even want to eat him unless he was moving (as anyone can attest that has tried to feed a lizard dead crickets). Ten to one the gecko was eating the termites, not the man. And termites don't eat or live in people anyways...they eat wood only, not flesh.

jflng

unRegistered abUser
Apr 23, 2007
-
I call :bs:

The Sun is a tabloid, and tarantulas won't scavenge like that.

Omega

Clowning Around
Dec 29, 2005
Surrey, BC, Canada
And termites don't eat or live in people anyways...they eat wood only, not flesh.
Termites clean each other and therefore eat the cast skins and feces of the members of the colony. They also clean up the colony by eating dead individuals and eat animal dung. So maybe they would nibble.

And the gecko was most likely eating the termites yes. But the other scavangers, I'm not so sure.

Who knows with the Sun?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store