This is how I recieved my plant!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jawasnack

Live plants and fish make you smile
Dec 8, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Gary
That sucks! The nana petites I bought from Mg were very nice and packed well. Well over 15 leaves too.
I have seen several positive posts about bobstropicalplants.com, I will definitely try a order from him when I have enough to make it worth shipping charges and heat packs. Actually I may have that now...!!
:thumbsup:

Dieprophezeiung

^^ also my gamertag
Jul 13, 2010
auburn, alabama
Real Name
Charlie
LOL.. Im sorry. thats not funny... but it kinda is. Id be pissed if it happened to me tho. :angryfire:

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
I've purchased items from Bob's Tropicals and not been disappointed. As a matter of fact I can say that I haven't been disappointed with any of the people who sell plants here.....well, except one the thought a golfball was a thimble but that was a very long time ago......:rolleyes:

jawasnack

Live plants and fish make you smile
Dec 8, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Gary
Yeah, it's not worth getting all bent out of shape over. I only ordered one plant for this very reason. I'll wait and see how they respond to my email and let you guys know.
International shipping of plants was a risky endeavor to begin with, I should have known better.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
If the sellers are who I think they are then I can say that I have ordered non living things from them just fine. They actually have really good prices on some items. Just don't buy plants.....if it is who I think it is.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Man, what a rip! To add insult to injury, the little speck of a plant you did receive, looks like it's covered in BBA. Is that the case? If so....wow! LOL
I'd be pretty ticked off, myself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store