This is how I recieved my plant!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shaynablizard

AC Members
Sep 9, 2008
US
Real Name
Shayna
That's funny - and sad. While I've had many good transactions, I had a really bad one too. I'll share it just so others can learn from my stupidity. I bought a couple heaters at a good price. The seller had about 300 good feedbacks, so I felt good about it. I paid immediately using their contact email address to send the Paypal payment. She replied and asked me to please send the payment to their other Paypal account instead and gave me a different email. They instantly initiated a refund from the original account I sent it to, and I felt stupid for not waiting for them to tell me where to send payment first, so I went ahead and sent payment to the other Paypal account. Then mysteriously, the refund from the other account was cancelled! Emails were no longer replied to. At this point I was really worried I wasn't going to get my heaters but finally I got a note from the post office about 10 days later that my package was waiting for me. You see, the heaters were free shipping, so they opted to send them media mail, and I had to go to the post office to pay the deficient postage to get them out of "mail jail." Awesome. Paypal did refund the payment I made to the first account that wasn't refunded, and gave me a courtesy credit for the few dollars in extra shipping I had to pay. At least Paypal made it right when the seller couldn't. (I've since noticed a bunch of other people are now leaving bad feedback, not sure what happened to a once-good seller)

jawasnack

Live plants and fish make you smile
Dec 8, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Gary
Ok everyone here's the update I promised. The seller offered to ship me another plant or a full refund. I chose the refund and it's already done!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store