Time to Upgrade!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
The heat got to his brain. :screwy:
That and...well..., he is an Alabama fan.

Its a pretty tank for sure. Can't wait to see it with water in it.

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
Ocean Floor *does* have an outstanding array of tanks. :thumbsup: I may head over there in the next month or so. You should check out Aquatouch up on 32nd Street and Cactus. Take 10 East to 51 North, exit on Cactus, heading west, it's on the southwest corner. They've got some pretty decent corals (in my limited experience) and a decent array of salt and fresh water fish. They have a separate facility in which they quarantine all of their shipments, and it's the first place that's told me I can't have a specific fish for a specific reason. In the first case, it was stiphodons, because I had already indicated I wanted rams. In the most recent instances, it was while discussing what I plan to do for a saltwater tank, and the subsequent stocking. Great and knowledgeable staff, for the most part. They've got some new blood there, but they're smart enough to go ask someone else if you stump them. Casey and Donald are great.
Yes, I like AguaTouch too... haven't been there in awhile though. May have to go there this weekend.

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
That and...well..., he is an Alabama fan.

Its a pretty tank for sure. Can't wait to see it with water in it.
Hahaha... I've been an Alabama fan since 1966... lol... I was just a kid but loved to watch them play. I grew up in Columbus, GA... right across the Chattahoochee river from Alabama...

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
I got the frame mostly done while I was "working from home"... lol... I used the Kreg pocket hole tool... way cool. made things easier.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Durso should be fine but how many drains does the tank have and what size?

J/k about Bama. Tough to knock such a traditional powerhouse. (Sadly) Saban's probably not done yet.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
What's the hole in the side of the overflow box? Return?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store