To Like or Not To Like.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
beviking said:
Leopardess, as always...love the avatar!!!

Thank you, I decided to go festive...the cat was feeling a little hungry and she heard rabbit was on the menu;) And while we're on the subject of avatars....yours still scares me:D

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
I thought canister filters were the best - all "pros" and no "cons"...

:D

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Its 1:04 am...I'm going to pray now...please lord, end this threads misery...let the children suffer not with its confusion...forgeteth its dubious beginnings and rambling path....smite anyone who posts after this prayer...and if they still post, afflict the offender with major cooties...amen

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
cooties...?????

red ones or green ones?

By the way, my fish love kool-aid ice cubes.

trickbaby1019

fanfukntastic
Mar 15, 2006
Syracuse, N.Y.
Rbishop you have inspired me with your koolaid comment I would really be interested in the unusual eating habbits of everyones aquarium friends and by that I mean the ones that live in tanks lol not the ones that walk on two legs. I just give mine feeder fish, dehydrated and frozen foods, veggies and fish foods.

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Leopardess said:
...And while we're on the subject of avatars....yours still scares me:D
WHAT!?! C'mon, it's a cartoon character...superhero, not super villain. It was given to me by my brother back in my college days when I had long hair and sported facial hair...he thought it looked like me :)

Anytime Hannys_...I wouldn't mind you stopping by, but my wife gets a little...o.k., I won't finish. Doesn't seem to be a nice way to say annoyed.

I think this thread has turned around...I'm feelin' the love :cool2:

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
rbishop said:
cooties...?????

red ones or green ones?

No, that would be the choice between the red cootie and the blue cootie, no green cooties involved.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
trickbaby1019 said:
Rbishop you have inspired me with your koolaid comment I would really be interested in the unusual eating habbits of everyones aquarium friends and by that I mean the ones that live in tanks lol not the ones that walk on two legs. I just give mine feeder fish, dehydrated and frozen foods, veggies and fish foods.
Great idea trick!! Make the new post. GCC? Can everybody respond, even if duplicaing responses? FW and SW? Type of fish and the odd food.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store