To Like or Not To Like.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
beviking said:
WHAT!?! C'mon, it's a cartoon character...superhero, not super villain. ... ....:
Purple lightning would fit in with the purple string phenomena!! --Without a doubt! :D

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
125gJoe said:
Purple lightning would fit in with the purple string phenomena!! --Without a doubt! :D

Great idea Joe!!!! I'll see what I can do :thm:
Wait...I don't get the purple string thing and I HATE to follow the crowd just for the sake of following!!! :help:

beviking

Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Ha HA! Thanks Joe! To H377 with the crowd, I like purple :)

Hope it's less scary Leopardess.

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Hmmm...no, still scary. But now it's scary in a Fabulous! sort of way:D How can it not be scary? It's a giant dude with a big raised weapon (in spandex pants no less!)! I only hope he always uses his powers for good and not for evil.

trickbaby1019

fanfukntastic
Mar 15, 2006
Syracuse, N.Y.
Well I must say I am loving the marvel comics refrence I am a fan of Stan Lee's work myself and the color purple is ok too lol :dance2:

DevonV

AC Members
Apr 15, 2006
I'm new, and everyone has been very accepting towards me and have been helping me out with making an economical fish room and such. I don't see the cliques you're talking about, or the ostracization. Plus, they know eachother, of course they're tightknit. Just go into a forum knowing this and try to get to know people!

beviking

Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
sumthin fishy said:
Fear not Leo, most cripled doctors are nice. The mighty THOR!!
Eric Masterson (a.k.a. Thunderstrike...my Avatar) was a sort of assistant to Thor and did become him at a time (http://www.answers.com/topic/thunderstrike). No, I'm not a comic junky, just reading the back of the card that is my avatar and the quick google search.

Don't forget, we don't all have unlimited time online (other responsabilities) and cannot answer or acknowledge everyone else's responses.

trickbaby1019

fanfukntastic
Mar 15, 2006
Syracuse, N.Y.
Lol guess not many people noticed the thread topic change.... thats ok. No one I know has unlimited time online I think that goes without saying. I guess ill put in the first response, the wierdest thing my fish ever ate or tried to eat was my hand lol. It was a black ghost knife fish... a baby one it was soooo cute. I was feeding him and he wanted the food faster so he bit me as i was placing it on the water top gently so it wouldnt sink. :cool2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store