Trading for new fish at LFS to put in 10GL Monday. You Choose the fish!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

optix

Rent-a-mod
Dec 30, 2002
Dayton area of ohio
Visit site
yes I was being sarcastic about the 220 gallon aquarium considering the rtc can get up to 6 feet long in it, and since a standard 220 is only 72 inchs long, that'd be a little rediculous, maybe the catfish would like to lounge on the hood??? who know's because he sure as hell couldn't get around in the tank. And that brings up my point about 1 gallon per inch, that is inadequate because if you had a 5 foot fish in a 55 gallon thats only 4 ft long, that poor guy would have the gangsta lean goin on up on the canopy. the actual rule that I've heard is 2.5 gallons for every 1 inch, but really thats irrelevent since gallons are actually only for advertising, the aquarium space vs. size of fish should be based on dimensions. As they are in europe and any where else in the world.

Last edited:

nboylie

AC Members
Dec 16, 2002
Alberta Canada
Visit site
A school of something or a bunch of male guppy's (unless you want 3 thousand guppy's :p ) I have noticed that some very nice guppy's have been arriving at my lfs, like ones with tails that look like fire and stuff i really like them! some day I would like to get like a 55 or 45 gallon or something and put like 100 neon tetras in it. That would be amazing!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store