Unexpected presents!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CrimsonBlush

Attemping to post rather than lurk
Jun 15, 2008
Twin Cities
crimsonblush.deviantart.com
Real Name
Miah
Why don't I get free tanks? All the 29 gallons on craigslist are like $100! :(

guppymill

AC Members
Jan 10, 2010
Victoria, BC Canada
me too

I got presents last week too. An online pet store that I have bought stuff from recently sent me two 20lb bags of Eco Complete that I didn't order! Shipping that stuff is expensive. I had purchased one bag with my last order, which I received. Only thing is that one of these two latest bags leaked during shipping and the postal service wrapped the whole leaky package in a thick plastic bag with a note on it apologizing for the damage. So as far as karma goes, I'm going to call the store first thing Monday morning (I'm in the West and they're in the East) and tell them. I'm hoping they'll let me keep it no charge, otherwise I'll offer to buy the undamaged one cheap (not paying for shipping though). I think the leaky bag is probably still usable if I use it soon. I'm also thinking they might be able to recoup their cost from the postal service. Weird huh?

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Karma? I guess, but I can't think of anything I may have done that was worthy of an unexpected present.

Must have been from a loooooooong time ago, LOL

guppymill

AC Members
Jan 10, 2010
Victoria, BC Canada
So I called the online pet shop and told them about the shipping error and I ended up keeping the two bags of Eco Complete and paid $50 (Canadian) which covers their cost of one bag plus shipping. Pretty fair I think. Good for the karma! It would have been about $80 to order it from them. If I were to buy it locally it goes for $50 a bag plus tax (%12), so I happy. They had to check to make sure they hadn't sent it to me instead of to another customer. They didn't. They just shipped them to me by mistake.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store