Unusual shaped tank from an uncommon place journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

satanpie

Banana plant addict.
Aug 25, 2007
Long Island NY
www.myspace.com
WOW man, you are talented, Looks very professional!!

Firebelly__girl

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
amazing! I love tanks that aren't the standard hex, or rectangle shape. Make sure you get some bottom dwellers like corys to take advantage of the different footprint :]!

davexstumpe

AC Members
Mar 8, 2007
i love it. i wish i was handy and could pull something like that off

I'm liking the "2nd level" in the upper left corner. very cool.

gmh

AC Members
Feb 5, 2007
Santa Barbara area
Your tank is a work of art. I am very impressed. I like your choice of small schooling fish. Neons and Harliquens are a good combination as they school seperately and have interesting color contrast.
German Rams would be great on the bottom with your warm water. And maybe Cardinals instead of Neons, as they do well in warmer temps.

Saif

someone from an uncommon place
May 7, 2007
Dhaka, Bangladesh
New pics of whole cabinet

Hi guys I am flattered :headbang2:
I will work on my lighting. I will update with more inhabitants pics after few weeks.

DSC_7411.JPG DSC_7412.JPG DSC_7414.JPG

devlyyn

AC Members
Sep 18, 2007
Looks awesome! You could try putting some weather stripping or something to block out the light from the doors above the tank. I think it would make it look even better, especially when the lights are off.

Saif

someone from an uncommon place
May 7, 2007
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Looks awesome! You could try putting some weather stripping or something to block out the light from the doors above the tank. I think it would make it look even better, especially when the lights are off.
Exactly devlyyn, My wife is bugging me every hour to put some thing to block that light leakage !!
Hmmm…

ct-death

Fish & Visitors Smell in 3 Days...
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
FaNtAsTiC WORK !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store