Victorian cichlids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

1974Pantera

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
San Carlos, Ca.
Tydus,

Still jealous of your awesome fish.....what can I say?

1974Pantera

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
San Carlos, Ca.
They are not even anywhere near as pretty as they will get...Those are all just babies, so if you think they're pretty now just wait a little bit.

I will share a few pics of mine...I had posted a couple on the photo thread but will also add them here.

Here is a pic of 1 of my unknowns just starting to color..

Paralabidochromis Chromogynos

Xytichromis "kyoga flameback" This was my maturing male I lost a while back...

I will also be getting some Paralabidochromis "fire" uganda soon.
Beautiful fish Bre!!!! That "unknown" sure is a beauty!!!!!!

JamieR

AC Members
Jan 24, 2006
Michigan
Would LOVE IT!

LadyBarbara001

Victorian addict
Jun 30, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Wow, I have to say I'm honored that you think I'm that knowledgeable. I'm really not, but I do research. Some day I hope to be an expert...guess one in training?

How about this, if you want to join the social group, pm me. I didn't want a lot of trolls on it, so I made it invitation only.

We can start a second thread on there with information on Victorian species, and everyone can add to it.

1974Pantera

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
San Carlos, Ca.
Well group, wish me luck, or should I say, keep your finger's crossed that my auto feeders work! I'm taking off for a week and always worried that something will happen during the week. I have also taken one filter from each tank off the surge protector/power supply back up and have it plugged directly to the wall...so if I do lose power, at least one filter per tank will be running once the power comes back.

See ya in a week!

Bre001

AC Members
Jan 3, 2009
I agree, I am glad to see more people realizing the beauty of these fish. We really need to spread the word on these guys. Here is a couple pics of my new P. Rock Kribs "mwanza gulf"

Female Rock krib

P. "fire"uganda starting to color

VivaLaVics

*blub bubble*
Oct 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Wonderful fish! I fell in love with these guys a few months back and just started my first species-specific Victorian tank. woo!

Lovely fishes. I am so jealous of some of those shots ya'll got- your fish look great!

1974Pantera

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
San Carlos, Ca.
Happy to report, left 17 friends at home....and was greeted by ALL 17 of my guys upon my return.

1974Pantera

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
San Carlos, Ca.
Beautiful fish Bre!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store