Wal mart Angels!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

new2tanks

AC Members
Feb 18, 2006
t.o
What gorgeous pics!

Stunning tank...What is that heart shaped rock?
I absolutely adore it. you should enter the pics for POTM.

My_Goldie

Part Time Ninja
Mar 1, 2009
Chandler, AZ
Real Name
Angela
Your angels are so cute! I love them when they're little. Makes me want some!

Oh i'll probably break down and get them next time I go grocery shopping, if they're there that is... I stop by and look at the fish every time I go. lol

Cute little pound puppy. Reminds me of the cute little guy that my mom adopted. He was tiny and adorable they said he would be on the small side of the medium scale. Well 6 months later he weighed 102 lbs, and we found out he was part Dane. Boy were they wrong. But that's what makes it fun about pound puppies, you never know what you're gonna get. :D

Sunshinessmile

ooooo shiny...
Apr 27, 2009
Denver
Real Name
Logan
What gorgeous pics!

Stunning tank...What is that heart shaped rock?
I absolutely adore it. you should enter the pics for POTM.
I found that when I took the photo from an angle it looked like it was a heart. Pure luck! I Just liked that the shrimp was in it!

Sunshinessmile

ooooo shiny...
Apr 27, 2009
Denver
Real Name
Logan
Your angels are adorable. I think they are one of my favorite fish. So graceful and beautiful. I like the traditional striped ones best.

Thank you! They have personalties to match there looks :)

new2tanks

AC Members
Feb 18, 2006
t.o
I found that when I took the photo from an angle it looked like it was a heart. Pure luck! I Just liked that the shrimp was in it!

Haha i didnt even notice the shrimp!
What kind of rock is it?

Sunshinessmile

ooooo shiny...
Apr 27, 2009
Denver
Real Name
Logan
Haha i didnt even notice the shrimp!
What kind of rock is it?
ummm the rocky kind of rock.... lol

i think its some form of man made sand stone... it came with the tank off of craigs list :)

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
Your angels are great looking, as they grow their personality will come out even more. I have 3 angels and can hand feed my biggest one (he is about 8" tall).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store