watch this video please

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
i dont believe what they think it is.......... i believe its something not of this world/not earth occurring.....
Can't argue with that logic... :nilly:

Although now that you mention it. I swear that one egg is winking at me. It could be the sun reflecting off the surface, but as we all know, deserts don't get bright sunlight so that would be impossible.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
i dont believe what they think it is.......... i believe its something not of this world/not earth occurring.....
List your evidence that helped you form this hypothesis.

My evidence that it did not come from space or another dimension is that things like Sodium Polyacrylate, or decobeads exist on earth and can have the characteristics which share those of the unidentified purple gel spheres.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
i mean WHY would it be in a middle of the desert? and WHY still wet/watery/jelly like at above 90 degrees?!!
people dump trash in the desert all the time, it didn't look like it was far off the road. In fact, it was on a dirt road.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
people dump trash in the desert all the time, it didn't look like it was far off the road. In fact, it was on a dirt road.
Which logic would dictate that if people dump trash, aliens might also! So this could be alien trash. Or maybe they emptied out the septic system on their ship before taking off.

Similar things happen down here occasionally. Aliens dump weird things on rocks out in the water. Pianos. Bath tubs. Boats. No explanation at all for how they got there (until the local news gets bored enough to actually investigate...)!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store