watch this video please

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
If they do exist we dont know how they travel, what/if they speak, or if theyre even intelligent or not. But for them to have any type of contact with us ( humans) they need to be as intelligent as we are. I mean if we as humans are fine with finding creatures and organisms that are less intelligent but if we ever find a more advanced civilization or organism we wouldnt know what to do with ourselves. We label ourselves as the most intelligent lifeform and if something or someone could prove us wrong, we would be devasted IMO

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Some of us more so than others.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
... or that intelligent aliens fly a planet sized space ship around the galaxy and have it parked on the other side of the sun out of our view.
Sounds like a sensible place to park it.

At least they didn't park it in orbit. Because that'd be a bit rude.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
If they do exist we dont know how they travel, what/if they speak, or if theyre even intelligent or not. But for them to have any type of contact with us ( humans) they need to be as intelligent as we are. I mean if we as humans are fine with finding creatures and organisms that are less intelligent but if we ever find a more advanced civilization or organism we wouldnt know what to do with ourselves. We label ourselves as the most intelligent lifeform and if something or someone could prove us wrong, we would be devasted IMO

if they can travel to our galaxy ( or if they are even from our galaxy and travel to our planet ) i am pretty sure they are more advanced then we are.... btw, aliens do exist...

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
We label ourselves as the most intelligent lifeform and if something or someone could prove us wrong, we would be devasted IMO
I don't. We are the 3rd most intelligent species on the planet, after mice (actually the physical protrusions into our dimension of a race of hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings who commissioned construction of the Earth to find the Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything), and dolphins.

I know this, because I read it in a book which was written in part by an alien from a planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse.

True story.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
I'm pretty sure cats are more intelligent then humans also.

At least I hope they are, since if we've been convinced to house, feed and protect just about their entire species, without anything in return and they aren't more intelligent, that doesn't bode well for us when it comes to negotiating with intelligent species...

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I'm pretty sure cats are more intelligent then humans also.

At least I hope they are, since if we've been convinced to house, feed and protect just about their entire species, without anything in return and they aren't more intelligent, that doesn't bode well for us when it comes to negotiating with intelligent species...
There are some good informative resources about cat in this thread here. Cats a little more than common parasites.
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?270682-Dog-AND-Cat-ownership-statistics

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Seems to me like we have non believers... Sure we get "played" by other species by housing, feeding, and overall taking care of them but we have the intelligence to do so. The only way another animal could take care of me is in a hamburger. Or on a meat lovers pizza

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store