Water Change long overdue?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
that the same thing I said SUB. Really is a nice tank Kudos again:headbang2:

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Man I love that Yellow Tang.. Mine pretty much stays behind the LR unless its feeding time.. He is such a scaredy cat!! I wish mine was more social.

sharkmatt

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Nice tank and sump. I personally do regular water changes and have a skimmer but I'm a relative newby to SW so I'm not chancing anything lol. Where does your Magnesium and to a lesser extent Calcium (I know this will be provided by the sand) come from if you don't do water changes?

noskimmer

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
Sydney
Real Name
Nick Papahatzis
105 Days

Ok,

it's now 105 days..... if there were any signs of distress I would not hesitate to do a change... Not one loss, no illness, masses of procreation, feather dusters, snails worms, strange eggs, funny things at night under the light, don't feed the corals, had to move one because of a migrating anemone, but thats about it.

noskimmer

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
Sydney
Real Name
Nick Papahatzis
Oops I was wrong.... I put in my new sump on the 25th of May, I counted 105 days from this post which was 1st of July, so in fact it's another 55 days since that, so my last water change was about 160 days...... no nitrate, no skimmer... no additives... I actually don't do much at all... hmmm.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store