Werewolf Game 1

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
MeeMee comes out of her little hut, that her husband made and looked at the beautiful mountains behind her little town, that is nestled in the hills,she awakens to the rumble of hoof beats and wonders what is going on...all of a sudden the whole town turns out in the dirt streets and wonders what is going on also....they all decide to follow the men on horses to the big house up in the nook of the hill...and hence it begins...

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I'm going to try roleplaying this game...and I may pay a visit to mee-mee's now 1238 pastry shop...now where the heck are we? Poland? According to wikipedia, in 3 years we will have to worry about mongol raids...maybe another game idea? :D

I'm sure jl will vote to lynch me now...:lipssealedsmilie:

But alas, I must sign off..."Dobranoc!" That's good night in Polish...:)

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I too must hit the sack, rough day at work. Hope to see some good reading come tomorrow.

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
I'm going to try roleplaying this game...and I may pay a visit to mee-mee's now 1238 pastry shop...now where the heck are we? Poland? According to wikipedia, in 3 years we will have to worry about mongol raids...maybe another game idea? :D

I'm sure jl will vote to lynch me now...:lipssealedsmilie:

But alas, I must sign off..."Dobranoc!" That's good night in Polish...:)
Come on over anytime JP and we can warm ya up some scones or biscuits in the hearth...more company the better....hubby is out in the woods looking for food, so bring your self and your little puppy too and we can talk about why the men on horses went racing by...do ya know anything about that..

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
MeeMee comes out of her little hut, that her husband made and looked at the beautiful mountains behind her little town, that is nestled in the hills,she awakens to the rumble of hoof beats and wonders what is going on...all of a sudden the whole town turns out in the dirt streets and wonders what is going on also....they all decide to follow the men on horses to the big house up in the nook of the hill...and hence it begins...

JL bait, lol.

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
Yup, I have to hit the hay also...very tired...have a safe night my fellow Townies...

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
*Swayde moves into a new house in this small town. She is eager to meet all of her new neighbors. She's heard rumors of werewolves in these parts and hopes they leave her and her precious goldies alone to live in peace. She hears the rumble of horses and walks outside to see what's going on*

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store