What a heck!your designe

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Marcus

AC Members
Oct 14, 1998
WVC, UT, USA
Vil, understanding comes through acceptance. Just accept that people have different taste and worry about your own tanks. If I break into your house and redecorate your tank with blue gravel and hot pink plants then you can post here and blow steam. ;)

goldfries

AC Members
Oct 11, 2001
Malaysia
www.briancyc.com
no offense peeps, but i too can't understand why'd anyone want unnaturally colored gravel and stuff.

the list of colors i've seen so far are yellow, darkgreen, brightgreen, darkblue, brightblue, red, pink, maroon, brightpurple, darkpurple.................black and white rocks are nice though. hehe.

but as for me, i'll still to the grey, brown, white gravel mixture. looks more natural.

as for the plastic plants, it's nice that you don't have to take care of them and maintain them. more expensive that live ones but in the long run it's cheaper.

jiggerpolebill

i have a key to the Twinsavr
Aug 16, 2002
Indy, IN, USA
Visit site
i think im 'affended'..... whatever that means.

oh well, back to cleaning my tank. im currently using discarded multi-color Christmas light bulbs for substrate. and the gold and silver tinsel plants i made look simply fabulous. and for that hint of nature, ive created some leaves out of neon pink playdough. the whole thing is lit by one green incandescant party bulb and one flourescent black light.

i think youre just jealous because everything in sweden is either snow white or blonde.

Last edited:

jiggerpolebill

i have a key to the Twinsavr
Aug 16, 2002
Indy, IN, USA
Visit site
no.

the fish are made out of playdough as well. plastic just didnt seem "natural" enough for me. theyre freshwater playdough fish. i patterned them after our own north american native species.

i have "bubblegum pink bass", "turquoise trout" and "chartruese catfish".

if you didnt know they were made out of playdough, youd swear you were looking into a beautiful untouched lake, deep in the forest.......

Baraka

Can I buy you a fish Sandwich?
Apr 17, 2001
GAMEHENGE
sagan.physast.uga.edu
vilhelm

People will design there tanks how they want
they will put whatever colors they think looks good in there
and what you think will make NO difference to them at all
if someone thinks BLUE ROCKS and a Pink Castles
look cool then thats what they will put in there
and YES they will think it looks good

You should
A) Learn to type, and or Spell
B) Worry about your own tank, its not your place to tell people what looks good and what doesn't-- its all in the eye of the beholder and the beholder is the one that has to live with blue gravel and purple backgrounds

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store