What Brings You Here?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PSU_Student

Registered Member
Sep 8, 2012
Central Pennsylvania
I just joined this forum a couple of days ago, and from what I can tell, it seems like a great place! As I mentioned in a previous thread I am currently doing a research project on subcultures and decided since I love fish so much, that this would be a great place to start. So, what brings you here? How did you hear about the site?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I came for the fish, the mafia keeps bringing me back. You can't leave the family.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
I came here a few years ago..internet search

actually I was looking for dvice or suggestion re: HOB filters vs canninster vs sump

I now have all three ;)

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
A years worth of internet searches for various fish related subjects. It seemed like most of the results, as well as the most reliable answers, were coming from these forums. Finally, one day, I decided I should stop lurking and join in the fun.

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
A years worth of internet searches for various fish related subjects. It seemed like most of the results, as well as the most reliable answers, were coming from these forums. Finally, one day, I decided I should stop lurking and join in the fun.
bout the same situation and kinda wanted to be among other fish peeps. when i first joined a forum, it was Monster Fish Keepers. When i realized "Monster" referred to the size of fish, i realized i was on the wrong forum, and relocated here. :p

808_fairladyz

Hawaii Freshwater Aquaria Hobbiest
Nov 23, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I joined in 2005, but I frequent Monster Fish Keeper's. I like to come here from time to time as to not forget how it all started for me.I try and help when I can.

Sent from my LG-P509 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

justahannah

Fascinated newb
Jul 29, 2008
Tacoma, WA
www.myspace.com
Real Name
Hannah
I joined a few years ago after realizing the best answers coming back via Google searches were coming from here, and I wanted to chat fish with others that actually enjoy (not just tolerate my fascination with!) aquatic topics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store