What do you do for work?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vcyr

AC Members
Feb 4, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
I am a biologist for the Department of Defense. My job is to keep the air force base I work at in compliance with environmental policies and wildlife management issues.

I don't have any full tank shots since I upgraded my tank. As soon as I take some, I will post them.

40galreefman

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Buffalo, NY
i'm a good ol union bricklayer up here in buffalo, and was a carpenter, did that from 14-22, them from 22-27(now) i've been a mason, no tank pics yet buy soon as my taxes come i'll be up and running, will post then, i'm currently building my cabinet now, and i'll start a thread with that build, well later all.

40galreefman

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Buffalo, NY
a lil bit off topic but the reason i got into the construction stuff was because of my mothers husband, owns his own business, but funny thing is he has a phd in biochemistry, go figure!!!!!

dolfans1

I'm a victim of coicumstance!
Jun 15, 2005
Safety Harbor, FL
I'm a chemist by training. I started my own company about a year and a half ago - which means I have no money. I do analytical testing, mainly of dietary supplements and the ingredients that go into them, but also some pharmaceutical testing. These pictures aren't the best, but are the most recent of my tank.

030208_2 003.JPG 030208_2 004.JPG 030208_2 006.JPG

WoodRight

New 75 gal not set up yet.
Jan 18, 2008
Watertown,CT
So no one else wants to post what they do for work?

Dustin83

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
Orange County, CA
Very interesting how people with such different backgrounds gather here for a common hobby.

I'm a public accountant. I work in assurance and business advisory services... which is a fancy name for an "Auditor".

Sorry. No full tank shot. Boring accoutants don't have digital cameras. Here are some pictures I took with my brother's camera few months ago.

h.JPG
g.JPG
c.JPG
j.JPG

h.JPG g.JPG c.JPG j.JPG

RPetty

AC Members
Oct 14, 2007
houston, tx.
I'm a Submariner serving in the United States Navy. I specialize in satellite communications and alot of super secret spy stuff... been in the hobby about three years, just started adding corals four months ago.

pooh1989

AC Members
Feb 21, 2008
Small Town, ND
I'm a single mom and CNA at the local nursing home here in town. I give myself an allowence out of every check on what I can spend on my tank and that's it. I've been lucky lately and haven't found anything "eye catching" to buy for my tank so I've been saving tons of money. I've been working at the same place since 94 with a year off in 98 when I had my daughter.

I have no pictures of my tank with what I have now. I took tons of pictures when I first got the tank but that's been 2 years now and everything has changed so much.

~~Ange

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store