What to buy...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
Ohhh, have you considered home brewing? It takes hardly any work, and there's a lot of neat equipment that fits in your budget.

The setup in the pic costed ~$10, but with a little bit of money to invest, you can make some better stuff in bigger batches

And also it's free CO2 for a planted tank :D

uploadfromtaptalk1398016664184.jpg

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Glabe!

This was to become another one of my hobbies at one time, but I found out it is still illegal to brew rye whiskey in IL.
And who wants beer?

Sent from my XT1058 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
True. As I understand it, it's legal to brew, but illegal to distill. You could legally brew it, freeze it, and melt the alcohol off. Then in an open pot, boil off the methanol. I haven't researched much on this, but it seems halfway legit.

It may not work as well, but challenges are always fun! Wine and hard ciders are fun, too

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Hard ciders peek my interest!

Yeah I was hoping my misused terminology would make it legal...or at least my intentions go unnoticed. LOL.

Yeah I don't do beer. But cider could be a nice legal alternative.

So get this, I ordered and paid for my new holster. I got an email after the fact letting me know they are back ordered for 4-6 weeks!!! Not that I would have ordered a different one, just would have been nice to know up front.

Sent from my XT1058 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
Bummer!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store