Where oh where has everyone gone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
I think that we should resurrect the tank of the month and possibly add the best picture of the month (tank related of course) I am all for bringing this site back. I was a lurker for about 5 years when it was active and would like to see it back to being active and thriving once again. If there is anything i can help with just let me know :)

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I'd like to propose that Mermaiden be immediately promoted to Moderator of Monthly and Annual Photography competitions.

Will anyone second my proposal?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Second.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I wasnt here for the contests but id sure like to see them active. If we could find a way to attract new people from elsewhere to AC that would be great.

I see WAY to many fish related pages on facebook. I like the community here and i wish more people would stay around/ come back. Plus i never even tried looking for a new forum( i do lurk on MFK though).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
I am game :D I would love to see this kickin like it once was. I will be here for a long time. I am like a bad case of head lice you cant get rid of me very easy :p

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I am game :D I would love to see this kickin like it once was. I will be here for a long time. I am like a bad case of head lice you cant get rid of me very easy :p
Go bald and use that expensive special shampoo that gets rid of lice.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
LOL I didn't say impossible, just hard :D

axelrod12

AC Members
Jan 10, 2011
Connecticut
Real Name
Greg
I'm all for reviving the forum. I'm a bit of a forum junkie at times. I don't have a Facebook and don't know many people locally with the same hobby interests as me. So I rely on forums to share, discuss, etc. AC was the first forum I became really active on. It wasn't always the busiest but had a nice amount of activity and a good community at first. Classes caught up with me and I went mostly inactive for a while. When I came back everything seemed dead and I stuck around for a while but I ended up starting up on other forums in addition to here and eventually started to faze this one out a bit, checking in when I had time. I'd like to see a much more moderate amount of activity on AC again and see the community redevelop.

Sent from my VS980 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Make it happen... I'll dust off my camera.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store