Who have you always been attracted to?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

heat

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Houghton Lake, Michigan
I'd be interested in reading real proof (convictions, news reports of arrests etc) of these claims, not the ex wife's claim from 1956.
You say "many times", I've been searching since I read your post, I find the statement from his ex wife and the vanity fair interview....

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont
Sorry, don't know the actors names.

The guys that play Lindsey and Angel on the TV show "Angel" and the younger guy who starred in the movies "Hart's War" and "S.W.A.T."

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
Jac- Yes, Tori Spelling!! :D

I have always loved her, probably since I fumbled upon her on 90210... my cousin watched that show religiously back in the 90's. She has a quirkiness to her, yet can be very conservative and classy at the same time. Her dads’ millions (billions?) is an added bonus. <wink>

More of Tori Spelling

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
Gcvt- yeah, I kind of thought the same thing, until I came across her newer movie "Monster" in which she plays an hideous lesbian who gets raped repetitively by some of the men she "pimps" herself out to. It will now take me a while to think of her in a good light again. :eek:

(Excuse the language, but that’s how it goes.)

Last edited:

cgrabe

AC Members
Jun 1, 2004
Virginia, USA
Visit site
I'd have to say the only famous person I've ever really been attracted to is Danica McKellar. She's not incredibly attractive, but she always had a certain appeal.

Dale W.

Formerly known as "Reefscape"
Oct 7, 1998
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
www.TheKOR.org
I could say a bunch of them and I have known a few of them but the one that always struck me was Meg Ryan. And as funny as it may sound, it is becuse she seems to be one of the most down to earth, well known people out there.

As far as the other goes,
Sharon Stone
and who can forget back in the days of Farrah Fawcet.

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
I'd be interested in reading real proof (convictions, news reports of arrests etc) of these claims, not the ex wife's claim from 1956.You say "many times", I've been searching since I read your post, I find the statement from his ex wife and the vanity fair interview....
Didn't mean to step on any toes. Just a comment.

Never met the guy or anything....

Smoke, fire, OJ was proven innocent, glove don't fit, you must aquit, etc., etc.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store