Who have you always been attracted to?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JSchmidt

Cowbell! I need more cowbell!
Jun 27, 1999
IL, USA
www.wiu.edu
Originally posted by aquariumfishguy
Ooohh I found another 2 people... hehe. The list keeps growing for me. ;)

...and of course...
Anna Nicole Smith
Would that be Anna in her Playboy centerfold days, or in the Anna-the-manatee days?

:D

Jim

gcvt

Functional Aquaholic
Mar 15, 2001
SF, CA
www.motorworld.com
Originally posted by aquariumfishguy
Gcvt- yeah, I kind of thought the same thing, until I came across her newer movie "Monster" in which she plays an hideous lesbian who gets raped repetitively by some of the men she "pimps" herself out to. It will now take me a while to think of her in a good light again. :eek:

(Excuse the language, but that’s how it goes.)

That's why I'll never see that movie - it might ruin it for me and I just can't let that happen ;)

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Teri Hatcher

Neve Campbell

Hillary Swank in The Next Karate Kid(she was way hot in that movie. Less so now.)

Anjelina Jolie

Basically dark haired women with curves.

I have never understood the "blond" phenomenon. Dark haired women turn my head first.

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Originally posted by Watcher74

I have never understood the "blond" phenomenon. Dark haired women turn my head first.
Woohoo! Finally one for the pigment-ally unchallenged:D

Though, Im not sure I'd classify Neve and Hilary as being "curvy." I don't think the chest area can count as making a woman curvy;)...especially if they are otherwise a toothpick:p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store