Will you help me with the quest for the west african mudskipper?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AshK

Muffin MIX NAO
Jun 24, 2008
California, PA
Did you seriously bid on it after I spent all that time trying to give you advice? Why are you on a forum asking for help, if you do not listen to what others say?

Virtuoso2K12

Mar 2, 2008
Southern CA
alright ,now i would recommend you to get a long 20g or a 49g breeder for your mudskipper,petco is having their on august 28,so this will be your best bet to get a big tank for your skipper at a low price.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
Did you seriously bid on it after I spent all that time trying to give you advice? Why are you on a forum asking for help, if you do not listen to what others say?
I dont even think I will actually be able to get the mudskipper. That is why. :)
And even If I do get the fish, I'll probably just tell them to cancel the order.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I dont even think I will actually be able to get the mudskipper. That is why. :)
And even If I do get the fish, I'll probably just tell them to cancel the order.
That is poor form. Cancel your bid so that the Seller doesn't have to go through the hoops to get the fees cancelled. They are charged for the auction. If you're not ready for a Skipper why are you posting wanted ads?

AshK

Muffin MIX NAO
Jun 24, 2008
California, PA
You can't just bid on an item, and then tell the seller you don't want it if you win. You will get negative feedback and a wealth of other punishments.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store