worried about goldfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
the best thing to do is fill that tank, get the filters and everything running, add dechlorinator to the tank after adding water and add those fish. Anything is better than them bowls.

Lexi

AC Members
Dec 7, 2006
(akapaul) am trying to keep them as happy as possible until my new tank is sorted have moved them to a larger storage container as somebody useful advised me to do. i have been listening to advice but have been asking other questions as well if you had read my other post you would realise i was not planning to keep them in the bowl for ever was just misadvised by my lfs. as soon as i realised my mistake i made arrangements for another tank.
my fish are still alive and perfectly happy and eating in their larger container.
Thankyou dangerdoll: as they are happy and active now in their container i am going to leave the tank to mature properly using shop ammonia. i will carry on doing regular water changes to ensure they stay happy untill the tank is ready!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store