WOW! i'm going to be a proud owner after the PVAS Auction!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
BIG bags Alex, it's pretty cool at the auction AFAIR. See you there? Introduce yourself, I'm early 50's, long hair & glasses
I am going to bring like 12 big bags.
Yeah I can't wait to meet you.... do you have a pic of yourself pm it to me?
Also are you Ed Pecord? Or someone different.
-Alex..

BigFishKeeper

Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
Someone jumped ahead of me on the bass. So I am getting 2 jack dempseys, 1 albino oscar, 1 jag cichlid so thats 4 fish. I'll bring about 14 -20 just case any rip, etc.... also just in case I get any other fish.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
If you are getting fish from the auction they will come bagged. If you are getting them from someone you know who is also going to the auction I would transport them the same way they are transporting them. Just a thought.

I agree that you should have somewhere adequate (at home) to put them before you get them.

BigFishKeeper

Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
If you are getting fish from the auction they will come bagged. If you are getting them from someone you know who is also going to the auction I would transport them the same way they are transporting them. Just a thought.

I agree that you should have somewhere adequate (at home) to put them before you get them.
I am getting them from someone I know... so I'll just transfer them the way he does.
Oh and to Mostly Cichlids, I am making a pond.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store