WOW! i'm going to be a proud owner after the PVAS Auction!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
I will have pics of the pond soon. I haven't started yet, have to get some cash for the things. I just have bought a few things.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Yes, you guys..... I think I am going to complete my cichla pond after this Sunday. I am picking up 2 large jack dempseys about 6-7'' each, 1 albino oscar about 6'', and 1 jaguar cichlid about 6''. Three large pbass about 7-10'' on Tuesday. I think this well complete my cichla pond that I started working on yesterday.. 1200 gallons. I am getting them all free of charge.
Any tips how to transfer these guys? Can I leave them in my car in a bucket fo about 2-3 hours with the heat on?? I want to see if they have pond liners, etc and list to the speeches.
Should I bring an airpump, and an heater?
Let me know.
Thanks,
-Alex
you said last week you started working on it so I thought maybe you started working on it...:huh:

BigFishKeeper

Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
Yes I started working on the wood.. I need the money to get the intex pool. The one I want is 229.99. I only have about 215 so I need to get the other 16 dollars.
Unless I can talk the owner down.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
are you doing a pool (above ground)?

I was thinking pond..you know..in the ground kind...:huh:

BigFishKeeper

Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
So you ended up getting the jag....I thought you passed on the jag. You are going to have a tank of death on your hands and with that two year pond project....If there is even a pond in progress, which I doubt.
I am not going to have a tank of death on my hands. The jag is very peacuful. Its a female jaguar.
The pond will not take 2 years, and its barely a project.
I don't care if you doubt me or not because I know I am making a pond.
If you don't like my threads, why are you posting in them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store