WOW What a christmas present!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dpenguinfish

Pwnd by a goldfish. GOLDFISH FTW!!!
Jul 24, 2007
orlando FLorida
I seriously hope you have a personal lake in your back yard, for the sake of those fish...

I don't understand how you can keep buying fish when you don't have proper homes for your other fish at the moment...
:tombstone::tombstone::tombstone::tombstone::tombstone::tombstone: yep those fish r gonna die

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
The same has been said to the OP many many many times before...brick walls are more responsive to advice.
I know. But I still feel compelled to repeat the same advice every time. :wall:

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Thread topic includes :

Hello, all long time no see. Well anyways for christmas I got a gift card to one of my favorite lfs. So they had a lot of cool fish in there. I was going to get some sevs but I saw some fish that I just had to have. This fish was a 9'' fire eel. Hes in my big tank with a arowana and a few others. The only problem is I have had him for a week and he hasn't eaten. So I am going to try shrimp. I love fire eels now. I had one In August but he pasted away so I just had to have another. I also picked up some koi, fancy goldfish, and a channel cat to go in my 75.
Pics to come!!!!!!
Alex
Your fire eel is very unlikely to do well with the inhabitants you list as tankmates. You should find out what type it is.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
I only hope some of those goldfish and the fire eel are eaten by the channel cat before they grow and it becomes like a crowded prison cell...

You'll never have enough room for most of your fish, very few wealthy adults could afford to house them, what makes you think you can? You're looking at thousands of dollars, wheres the elephant in the dog house?

EDIT: These are NEW fish in with lima shovelnoseS (<--- note the "S") and an arowana, among others??? They fit, even as babies???? Cruelty beyond recognition IMHO

Last edited:

beeZer350

Likes Expensive Hobbies :(
Jan 19, 2008
Maybe if I post a FTS you will do the same, since according to your sig nobody posts a FTS but they constantly ask for yours.

BAM!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store