xenia not pulsing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
I too have heard about over skimming. I seem to recall, and I could be wrong, but I seem to recall a post here on AC somewhere about someone's skimmer busting and his Xenia actually started to grow more. Again, not sure where I read that, but I could have sworn it was here on AC.

Lets face it folks, Xenia doesn't really need an excuse to grow, pulse, etc. that stuff could grow almost anywhere. I just gave 4 stalks away to my brother-in-law over the weekend.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
LOL, I've got tons of credit at my LFS for this stuff! About to bring them more...

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
LOL, I've got tons of credit at my LFS for this stuff! About to bring them more...
That is sweet, I guess it depends where you are, down here in Miami, the 3 or 4 LFS that I go to, they know me and they will by a frag or two every couple of months and that is about it, and they only give you about $5.00 for it and that is if it has 3 or 4 stalks. With gas prices these days driving around trying to practically donate Xenia just isn't worth it.

I just discovered over the weekend actually that a neighbor of mine just went out and bought a 55g to join the salty club! Turns out he liked seeing mine through my bay window and decided to jump in. Now I have another person to donate Xenia to. Although I am a bit worried that he is going to come over every day and ask me 10 questions though :uhoh: He is 14 years old. Nah, it will be cool though.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Lets face it folks, Xenia doesn't really need an excuse to grow, pulse, etc. that stuff could grow almost anywhere. I just gave 4 stalks away to my brother-in-law over the weekend.

From what has been shared with me the xenia with either do what you said and grow like gangbusters...or they reefer will have no luck keeping it in their tank at all.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store