xenia not pulsing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
that is the hardest post to read ever grins :)
I'm sorry lol, my head is spinning from that darn mafia game in general chat.

What I meant to say was that people trying to keep xenia seem to either have no luck at all keeping it....or they have it reproducing like mad. There doesn't seem to be much in between from what I've read and heard. That doesn't help with your pulsing question though. Sorry.

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
:grinyes:
Although I am a bit worried that he is going to come over every day and ask me 10 questions though :uhoh: He is 14 years old. Nah, it will be cool though.
Got to start them young!!

well i tried turning off the pump and feeding the xenia. a few hands waved but overall not very impressive results :( guess it's just not gonna do that for me anymore...
Maybe try "Starving" the tank a lil, I think xenia while easy to keep might be a lil harder to thrive, mine does not grow but is healthey and does pulse, maybe placement,lighting, water flow, nutrients,suppl. really DO take into affect... On the other hand my kenya tree grows like crazy Other people cant even keep it.
that is the hardest post to read ever grins :)
Yes grins All I see is the same yellow tang over and over and .....over :silly:

ha i wish i'd have to be buying me a whole new tank first... something to handle that 400w MH i've got in my closet maybe..?
How about you ship me the 400W and Ill give you my 250's and some xenia that pulses!!!

kev1964

AC Members
Mar 12, 2006
if its in your closet well maybe you could give it to me lol only kidding ...hope you get your dream reef tank soon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store