My fish are gone.. =(

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
My pond is empty.. someone had to have taken them.. the rocks that are all around the pond are knocked in, the plants in there are ripped up, they net covering it is gone and the garden around the pond has been stepped all over, alot of the plants are really messed up... I had:
3 beautiful koi around 10"
2 shubunkins(one was my first fish)
4 comets, 2 were sarasa
I recently brought one of my comets in because he had a fishing hook with a sinker in his mouth(I guess that was someone's idea of funny).. so he's still here, and one of my babies from last year.
But everyone else is gone..

We've had alot of our things stolen, (dirtbike/things out of our car ect. ect) but to have loved pets taken is horrible :(

The only fish worth anything in $ were the koi, which makes me think this was someone who knew how much I loved my pets and is just trying to hurt me.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
OMG! BG I am so sorry for your loss!!! :(

Some people just feel so bored with their life that they have to go and ruin others for fun. I would be so PO'd right now if I was in your position. Any possiblity that you can report this? Or would it not do any good?

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
It probably wouldn't help, we have a hard time getting cops or anything else here when we have someone in our shed or yard.

We have finally had to put locks on all of our gates because people kept trying to let our dogs out..

I just hope that they'll be ok.. and not dumped in the street somewhere or in the brackish water around here..:(

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
that is so sad!! sounds like a crappy neighborhood :( I say set up some type of alarm system . flood lights that go on after dark when movement is detected. what a bummer. I am so so sorry .

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
that is so sad!! sounds like a crappy neighborhood :( I say set up some type of alarm system . flood lights that go on after dark when movement is detected. what a bummer. I am so so sorry .
Yeah.. 5-6 break-ins here and this, and nobody has been caught, well WE'VE caught them, but we can't do anything but threaten(to make them leave) without getting in trouble ourselves.

Since we can't afford a camera that stays on, we're probably going to get motion-sensing flood lights...

These were my babies, I can get over my possesions being taken, but my pets.. they can't be replaced.

janewalsh11

AC Members
Jun 30, 2007
uk
So sorry to hear that,these people make me so angry,to just take what's not theirs is really low.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
I'd get a gun. Let off a few warning shots. They won't come back.
That's the reason they leave(can't shoot a warning though, might hit gas line or something, and if you shoot up.. well it has to come down somewhere..), but they do come back, normally from 11pm-4-5 am.

janewalsh11 said:
So sorry to hear that,these people make me so angry,to just take what's not theirs is really low.
Yes it is..

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
That's horrible, BG... I really hope those people get caught sometime.

That's the reason they leave(can't shoot a warning though, might hit gas line or something, and if you shoot up.. well it has to come down somewhere..), but they do come back, normally from 11pm-4-5 am.
Paintball gun? :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store