My fish are gone.. =(

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Well I emptied my pond yesterday(and froze to death, so now I have a nasty cold) and once there was about 6"-7" of water my neice found one of our tiny comets.. but that's all we found, so I slowly acclimated him overnight.. now he's inside..

We may be moving our pond anyway, so I'm going to leave it empty until it's warm enough to cycle and add my fish back.. with electric fences all around it ;)

amyjod2

AC Members
Feb 14, 2008
So sorry to hear about your poor pets. There was a guy here in CT that had that same thing happen. Since the police couldn't do anything, he go the local TV stations involved. They did a whole segment on it, I think the man also gave a reward for information. Turns out it was a couple of teenagers, and some one turned them in after seeing the show. Just a thought

Amy

Firebelly__girl

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Oh yeah and its probaly a bunch of teenagers that have nothing better to do and now they think their real bad stealing fish...
I would defiantly do something to scare them, a nice attack with a paintball gun is fair if they ever come back, but then thats starting a war between you and them :(

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Well, if I ever seen anyone in my yard or shed again, I'm going to get my paintball gun.

A lady 2 houses down form me hooked a car bettery up to her metal fence because someone kept breaking in, going in her shed ect... she never saw him but she heard him ;)

ITHURTZ

BIG BOSS
Apr 19, 2007
Lake County IL (north of cook)
I'd get a gun. Let off a few warning shots. They won't come back.

Yup, if bullets have to land somewhere blanks will certainly scare the crap out of them. Leave your gate open and hide, and when they enter confront them, and when they run POW POW goes the blanks. People cant keep there mouth shuts and word is bound to get around that someone "almost got shot"

syddakyd

AC Members
Jan 7, 2006
thats ridicolous if the cops dont help you wtf is the point of them then. file charges against the police. get a mean dog and let it out after these people. get a gun(but legally). if they brake into your house shoot them

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
thats ridicolous if the cops dont help you wtf is the point of them then. file charges against the police. get a mean dog and let it out after these people. get a gun(but legally). if they brake into your house shoot them
I wouldn't think twice about shooting someone if they were in my house, we have guns already (legal) ;)

My dogs are very protective, but I don't want them being stabbed, shot or taken away for being 'vicious' because of the breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store