What would YOU do if fish were banned?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
It's one thing if they ban importing the fish (although that would still hurt the hobby)... but if they allowed fish that are already in the country to remain (and their offspring to remain) that wouldn't be so bad. Would limit some choices but not kill the hobby.

You're allowed to keep them, but not allowed to breed them whatsoever. Which means you can say goodbye to livebearers and easy egglayers.

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
What is the recommended bioload for housing an ACer?

Would one be overloading their house if they had more than 1ft of ACer per 100Sq Ft of living space?

Remember to look at max size- a young ACer may only be 4ft tall- but they could grow to be as much as 7ft; however they rarely reach this size in captivity.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
What is the recommended bioload for housing an ACer?

Would one be overloading their house if they had more than 1ft of ACer per 100Sq Ft of living space?

Remember to look at max size- a young ACer may only be 4ft tall- but they could grow to be as much as 7ft; however they rarely reach this size in captivity.

Note I will not stunt my ACers, and will let them roam. Like a free range chicken. Until I'm ready to eat them ;)

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Note I will not stunt my ACers, and will let them roam. Like a free range chicken. Until I'm ready to eat them ;)
That's good- just remember, that wheras some ACers will scavenge for food- they should not be expected to eat the algae or mould growing on your walls and like to be fed three times a day preferably with Pizza or sinking chocolate pellets.

Despite some comments by big-box chain-stores there are no known ACers that will eat the poo of other ACers- so proper cleaning is necessary.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
That's good- just remember, that wheras some ACers will scavenge for food- they should not be expected to eat the algae or mould growing on your walls and like to be fed three times a day preferably with Pizza or sinking chocolate pellets.

Despite some comments by big-box chain-stores there are no known ACers that will eat the poo of other ACers- so proper cleaning is necessary.

Are you sure? But VF... And more importantly, bottomfeeder2?

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
How many more days are there before they present the redone bill?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store