20g Cork Scape Build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
hey thanks!

I've been thinking about what to do next with this tank, and have a few plans.

1. Move my stock of Norman's lampeyes in there, and get 2 or 3 flame dwarf gourami. (only if I can get 2 females) I worry they will eat the bamboo and lace shrimp.

2. Go all shrimp, and get back into crs.

3. lower the water by 3-4" and move my south american stock in there as holding, so I can dismantle their existing tank and rebuild. 4 hatchets, 1 oto, potentially splash tetras.

4. move all my clown killies in there and see if they breed in the heavier flow.

Not sure which way to go. One way or another, I need to switch up a few tanks, very soon... and the LFS has insanely red flame gourami that are haunting me... lol.

oh, and to answer a previously unanswered question, I am not using co2 in this tank, and have no regular dosing schedule... I occasionally add some flourish after a water change, but I do it only if something makes me think of it.

londonloco

AC Members
Oct 15, 2009
It's been almost 3 months, PLEASE give us an update. What did you decide to do with the tank? Pics?

DGC

All in One
May 8, 2010
London
Real Name
Darrell
WELL DONE TOTM

froghobbiest

Registered Member
Jun 27, 2010
wooow ive read from beginning to end and you have inspired me to use cork instead of the expanding foam...Ill be using it in a 40 gal with Fire-Bellied Toads. I have a question, if you silicone pieces together do you think it would hold water frog getting into a dry area? my plan is to have a section of land and a waterfall at the top goin down the background forming a creek so the back ground will be in layers but you wont be able to tell unless looking from the top

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Should look great :) goodluck

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store