Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Wait, what if Lab Rat was blackmailed? Her vote was completely random and didn't make sense, it seems like something a don would do to get her voted off. I'm going to go with that theory and retract my vote on LR.

LG starts writing a bunch of stuff and then kind of hones in on Labby. I think that she is the don, she blackmailed Labby into her vote. Salt then switched his vote from me to Labby. I think LG is the don and salt is a mafia. I personally see LG as more of a danger to the town so I vote to lynch LG.
Interesting thought in the first paragraph. It may explain why LR had to make such a stretch to come up with a vote on me.

The second paragraph makes much less sense to me even switching the names from Salt to Haydn. I could see Haydn jumping on like that if scum but for both of them to be scum and vote that close doesn't seem like something scum would do. I could be wrong though.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
that could be a possibility...my reasons for voting her were not the reason for her vote though as much as her 'i couldnt possibly be evil because i did ____' type statements.
Oh, I know. I had voted for her too and it kind of hit me. The reason I think she was blackmailed is because she completely contradicted herself. I think she may have left that as a hint.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Also, if she did get blackmailed, we know she's an innocent.

I'm not saying LR is/isn't innnocent, I think there are just stronger threats out there than her.
she can't reveal if she was, and i wouldnt put it past a good team to blackmail on of their own to make them seem innocent.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
yes, I just finished reading and catching up. Going back now to get quotes.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
she can't reveal if she was, and i wouldnt put it past a good team to blackmail on of their own to make them seem innocent.
I know that.

I didn't think they could blackmail their own team...
They wouldn't have to blackmail eachother. They can communicate and could just tell them to ack blackmailed instead of wasting their power.

She very well could have been blackmailed but I am going to go pull some of her posts.

As far as LG being the don. I don't know about that. I think this is stretching farther than labby being blackmailed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store