Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
explain......
I said something that really was not appropriate for the forum, or for this game. I Pm'ed him and sent an apology for what i had said. If I must explain....
As others have said PMs are not allowed.......

What im trying to do is collect as much information as i can, to make an informed decision on who i want lynched. Im trying to figure out, by watching how people interact with one another, who is scum and who is not. Which I am finding quite difficult at this point, because as soon as i say something, it falls to pieces. Shame on me for opening my mouth so soon. I just dont want to be that guy who is pointing his finger at the one person who could possibly be helping me.
well if you post your ideas you get others input, and while there are mafia lurking around there are more townies, in the end its your decision but if you wanted to help the town you'd put your list out there....you could be spot on or you could be way out in left field
Well like i said previously, i do need to get some sleep. But i will be on again either early AM or around 2-3. I work a double tomorrow so i will have to wait till i get back from work to see what happened. I will try to post findings if i get the time. If i am still alive after tomorrow, will def post asap.
For all we know you may have all the mafia players on your list or you may have nothing but putting it out there would allow the town to buld on it and get us closer to winning the game. Also for all we know (Just thinking aloud here) you may be the mafia hit tonight because you have read other games and you have notes to share. If you don't get them out you may never get the chance to do so......

And no, that isn't a threat.

:nono:

LMAO at the bickering between you two. Didn't you guys read that this is a friendly game?

actually, thats the style of play most refer to as "noobish". Yes, you must defend yourself but you also have to try and help the town by providing guality theories and quotes that can help your team win. By bickering back in forth, you draw attention away from other players who are playing scummy.

Anyone else think this could possiblely be distancing for when S4S get's lynched.

:nono: Pappy, you need to read this ASAP and look into this. There ARE NO PM's ENVOLVING THE GAME!

i'm still rereading through what I've missed, expect more wonderful multiquotes later.
I could be distancing but then again it's hard to tell. They seem to have valid or at least understandable arguments but........ If one turns out as mafia the other is going on my list.

Wow, there is so much going on I really don't know what to think at this point. I really can't get over Labby saying there is nothing scummy yet...OMG, almost every post I read makes me think scum :crazy:.

The Pir, Un stuff doesn't sit well with me, but it has become pretty norm for them to act crazy. Un stands out the most to me of them though.

Ice...wow, I don't know what to make of it. I can't remember him ever acting this way. It's so early to be throwing out stuff like that, and if not mafia is only putting a target on his and Salts back.

Salt, for a noob (even if he was a vet) his post pretty much scream mafia.

Labby her vote is pretty out there, especially after giving Ice a hard time for his "thought". Then her actually saying she see's nothing scummy yet?

I vote to lynch Labby
I've changed my mind. Labby is very sus to me now. Especially after making so many cases and jumping on peoples comments/ theories. And the answer for not seeing any scum was not adequate enough for me...

I retract my vote on pirana and vote to lynch labby
Pretty quick to jump on that train there Haydn..............

GOtta go to work, might not be home before nightfall. I VOTE TO LYNCH user_name. I will explain later, but im already late.
Like I said before, if you don't explain before nightfall, you may not get a chance to.

I'll be back with more but I have to check and make sure I have the names straigt before I post any more.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
^Just to clarify, Salt is not cleared off of my list yet. That was just a "what if" type thing.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
I agree with JB. There are just as many reasons why Pappy may have chosen him as a PR as there are reasons for scum. On the same hand there are others who have similar reasons of why they could be scum vs pr and the more we give out names the easier it gets for the mafia to cross off innocents and hit the PRs.
JB hasn't said anything.....

This is the second time you've mixed up names. The first time it was about Un and Pir and i let it slide because of the quote mess up, but now it's just getting odd.
Crap I even thought JM. Sorry I didn't mean to type JB.........:huh:
heck...it could be Lab, Ice, Dawg and Razz by that logic....

S4S has some interesting posts, iirc he said he has watched a few games or played on another forum so i guess he wouldn't be a noob.

So far everyone who has been questioned has backed off and quited down it seems
*cough* Skimmer! *cough*

We discussed this earlier, it was Haydn who'd read some of the prior games, not S4S.
Well Ice, I'd still like to know how you are helping the town.
not ice salt...
Bally, mixing up names are we?!?!

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
I am torn, I don't like this pile on LR. She made stupid theory much like Ice did. Only difference is she voted on it. I have seen a lot worse reasons for a day one vote.

Ice is hung up on salt, I just don't see that.

I vote to lynch Ice.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Wait, what if Lab Rat was blackmailed? Her vote was completely random and didn't make sense, it seems like something a don would do to get her voted off. I'm going to go with that theory and retract my vote on LR.
Wow, there is so much going on I really don't know what to think at this point. I really can't get over Labby saying there is nothing scummy yet...OMG, almost every post I read makes me think scum :crazy:.

The Pir, Un stuff doesn't sit well with me, but it has become pretty norm for them to act crazy. Un stands out the most to me of them though.

Ice...wow, I don't know what to make of it. I can't remember him ever acting this way. It's so early to be throwing out stuff like that, and if not mafia is only putting a target on his and Salts back.

Salt, for a noob (even if he was a vet) his post pretty much scream mafia.

Labby her vote is pretty out there, especially after giving Ice a hard time for his "thought". Then her actually saying she see's nothing scummy yet?

I vote to lynch Labby
LG starts writing a bunch of stuff and then kind of hones in on Labby. I think that she is the don, she blackmailed Labby into her vote. Salt then switched his vote from me to Labby. I think LG is the don and salt is a mafia. I personally see LG as more of a danger to the town so I vote to lynch LG.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Wait, what if Lab Rat was blackmailed? Her vote was completely random and didn't make sense, it seems like something a don would do to get her voted off. I'm going to go with that theory and retract my vote on LR.

LG starts writing a bunch of stuff and then kind of hones in on Labby. I think that she is the don, she blackmailed Labby into her vote. Salt then switched his vote from me to Labby. I think LG is the don and salt is a mafia. I personally see LG as more of a danger to the town so I vote to lynch LG.
Shoot, I meant haydn.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon

that could be a possibility...my reasons for voting her were not the reason for her vote though as much as her 'i couldnt possibly be evil because i did ____' type statements.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store