Need help to ID these shells.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Look like generic shells sold as escargot shells..

if you have a need for the specific ID, then I'm not sure, if they were bought as escargot they should eb safe, I'd soak them/rinse them first.

rockarolla70

AC Members
Oct 8, 2018
Bangalore, India
Real Name
Krish
Look like generic shells sold as escargot shells..

if you have a need for the specific ID, then I'm not sure, if they were bought as escargot they should eb safe, I'd soak them/rinse them first.
Dougall,
These are different shell not from amazon, these are sent by the breeder & it was identified as "Mystery Snail shells". Escargot shells sold by Amazon are completely different then these.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Then why are you asking? I don't see any reason to question the ID you were already given.

rockarolla70

AC Members
Oct 8, 2018
Bangalore, India
Real Name
Krish
Then why are you asking? I don't see any reason to question the ID you were already given.
Dougall,
I did not know till y'day, I had put this is another forum too where someone identified these as mystery snail shells & sent me the reference pic which matched. When I saw your answer I replied back stating is mystery snail shells. However I've got shells from amazon which I have soaked/washed it and have put it into my new tank y'day, along with a few mystery snail shells which I have got.

Reactions: dudley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store