150 Gallon Build Thread ... From the Start

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Always beautiful! Glad to see an update too! Sad to see those big beautiful anubias gone though. Can't remember if you have tried taking a picture with all the room lights and flash off? Need to be very steady (or use a tripod) but it makes a world of difference with picture quality!

WaywardSon

Carry on ...
Jul 16, 2008
Continues to look great. What's current lighting setup? Even with a "junk camera", your tank seems to have brilliant greens and the fish really show up. Love it. Continue the updates.
2 x 80w (6,700) - tried several; just seems to be the best - can even turn the fans off w/ only 160 going... The Co2 seems to have much more of an impact (over the long haul) than any other factor... Thanks for checking it out!!

WaywardSon

Carry on ...
Jul 16, 2008
Always beautiful! Glad to see an update too! Sad to see those big beautiful anubias gone though. Can't remember if you have tried taking a picture with all the room lights and flash off? Need to be very steady (or use a tripod) but it makes a world of difference with picture quality!
Me too! The anubias just kind of "burn around the edges" over time. After the swords get old (hopefully way down the road), I may load up one end w/ anubias again - really cool plants. I'll try your idea w/ the next pics. Thanks again for checking it out and the great feedback!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Probably not since there have been several upgrades and platform changes.

Glad to see you back!!!! And love your tank shots!!!!!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
If you know the links to the pictures (assuming they weren't stored on AC) it should be possible for someone to edit the posts to any new addresses.

But it'd have to be a moderator.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store