15g hood and stand build.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Thanks.
I'm going to swap this tank for my son's 10g tank, he's going to put in his 3 platys, 3 zebra danios, 2 corys and his apple snail. I intend to get another cory for him after that we havn't thought much about stocking.

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Well i've spent the day putting the feet on the stand and i've hung the doors. So tomorrow after work i'm going to fill the tank and move the fishies.:headbang2:

154.JPG

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Well i've set it up, put the fish in it and returned the danios to lfs. So now it has platty's corrys and a snail in his new tank.
Will try to get pic's tomorrow if i get home from work in time as the tank is now in my boys room.

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
The tank has been running for two weeks now so i thought i would post some pic's of it with fish in. My boy has also added 2 lyretail swords and 1 spotted snail so i have included pic's of the new fish as well.

074.JPG 098.JPG 099.JPG 101.JPG

Sandman333

AC Members
Sep 26, 2007
Central Florida
It looks very nice, good stocking and good handiwork. Inside the tank there's a few things I would change, but it's just personal preference. Backgrounds aren't my thing, and many more live plants are.
Anyway, if everyone who went to big chain stores ended up with tanks like that, this world be a much happier place for fish!

RichardA

Bettas are not a college frat
May 3, 2008
Oklahoma
I have to say that is probably the best simple and effective stand/hood build I have ever seen.

Great job!

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
It looks very nice, good stocking and good handiwork. Inside the tank there's a few things I would change, but it's just personal preference. Backgrounds aren't my thing, and many more live plants are.
Anyway, if everyone who went to big chain stores ended up with tanks like that, this world be a much happier place for fish!
I'm not keen on the background or some of the decorations but we let our 8 year old son choose how he wanted to decorate it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store