30 gal & 4 gal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
well here's an update on the 30 gallon. the tank is finally starting to look really good, instead of an algae infested mess. I've added some fish, shrimp and snails (9 neon tetras, 10 Amano shrimp and 4 Zebra Neritinia) also my pond snail population has rebounded which is nice. i've also added in some plants. the right size has Ludwigia Arcuata and Ludwigia Brevipes (the other brevipes was not able to make a recovery) i think these two will compliment each other nicely. then on the Left side is Stargrass (Hetanthera zosterfolia )and a stem of Eichhornia Diversofolia. finally added some more HC to the fron and middle.

full tank shot

right side

left side

all and all i think this will be one of my best scapes once it grows in.

bfloyd

AC Members
Jan 6, 2009
Miami, Fl
Looks very good, I really like the algae on the wood and the natural look the tank has. Is that algae on the back glass or a background? And what substrate do you have in there?

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
Looks very good, I really like the algae on the wood and the natural look the tank has. Is that algae on the back glass or a background? And what substrate do you have in there?
that algae back there (well it was back there) but the zebra nerites did a clean up of it last night, there was hardly any left when i woke up, pretty amazing really, for substrate i'm using a mix of eco-complete and fluorite black sand, pretty goof stuff and looks nice.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great looking tank!

texasguy

AC Members
May 13, 2009
nice tanks. any updates?

zoomed.com