40B High Tech Planted Aquarium/Riparium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Assassynation

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
How are you going to do a W/C or anything on the bottom tank?
The top tank has two front doors.

That's pretty cool!
Thanks hydrophyte! I'll be ordering some high humidity plants in the summer aftr my wallet recovers... lol

talking about high humidity plants, I bought a venus flytrap from lowes the other day. I was looking to see if I can place it in one of those planters I bought from you this summer?

mari

AC Members
Aug 30, 2004
CA
Looks great! We are getting ready to set up a 80 gallon open planted tank. I've never seen someone plant their plants like that (glass jars?) but it seems to work. I'm new to planted tanks ,just have Wisteria and one other type of plant in my 37 g.

Mari

Assassynation

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Looks great! We are getting ready to set up a 80 gallon open planted tank. I've never seen someone plant their plants like that (glass jars?) but it seems to work. I'm new to planted tanks ,just have Wisteria and one other type of plant in my 37 g.

Mari
The planters are plastic, if your interested contact forum member hydrophyte. great seller. My tank started out as an open top but I wanted more exotic plants.

good luck on your project.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store