40B High Tech Planted Aquarium/Riparium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
When can we see more pictures? Did you get any new riparium plants yet?

Assassynation

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
When can we see more pictures? Did you get any new riparium plants yet?
I bought a Venus Flytrap that was on sale from Lowes last week. I have been trying to load photo's onto photobucket but they updated their website and now I can't load photo's to share with you guys. I also bought a 6 gal edge that I have been putting most of my energy into and wanted to start a new nano thread, but I need photo's again. sux

Assassynation

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Someone at pb must have heard me...

I emptied the whole lot and reset all my planters

Here's what I have as of now, I'm still looking for a direction.

Here's the background that came with the exoterra.

Last edited:

Assassynation

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
hey guys and gals, So far the tank is sealed and running pretty good. I took out all the fish and placed them in a 5.5g for now. I took out half of the eco complete and divided it up between my grandma's 29g tank and the 5.5g. The remainder I mixed around to get some of the debris out. I spread it out evenly to so I can play with the layout and will buy 2 or 3 more bags of ADA Aquasoil. That stuff works wonders! I have a water sprite in both the CRS tank and the 5.5g and the plants in non Co2 future CRS tank are vibrant green, vs. the yellow of the eco complete.

I want to convert the 40B filtration to wet/dry filter. I've taken a few pics of prospects here at the LFS, but was wondering what you guys think?

sump 1

sump 2

thanks for the input

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store