40B stock and plans

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Jake, I'm sorry your histys were jumpers. Mine were not.

The bad thing for me was 1 liked to "hide" in the powerhead outlet. It's tail was "always" visible...until I tried to clean the PH. No tail showing but I still tried to shake/wash him out if he was in there. Took the PH to the sink to clean & OMG! he went down the garbaga disposal! I have skinny hands & could reach in & grab him. I put him back, but a few weeks later 1 died (sniff). I assume it was the PH/disposal loach. No other fish were effected thank goodness.

Mine were very day active & people interactive, maxing out at 4+ inches. I would love to keep them again!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Only fish i had jump were a king betta and a rainbow shark. Sucks loosing fish, especially when you are attached to them.

I decided to swap from a preset(stays at 76°) to an adjustable heater cause the fish I have prefer warmer than 76°, currently set at 80° now.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I did a major overhaul on my tank. Did a 50% water change and removed all the gravel swapped it with sand. I put the rocks back with some anubias sticking out here and there. I’m swapping to African cichlids and know what ones will work out for my tank. I do have a featherfin catfish in the tank and he’s loving the caves I made. Unfortunately my Aquaclear 70 decided to die so I had to get a new filter. Got the new Marineland Penguin 375 pro and love the fact it came with a media basket so I put the biomedia from the Aquaclear into it.

DE884B24-378F-4945-BEB4-FA3A66E52BDD.jpeg

Reactions: dudley

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I removed most of the anubias cause my featherfin was dislodging them all. I added 5 of each, yellow labs and electric blue johanni cichlids. I also have a striped rapheal catfish and a redtail shark, so far no issues. Had them for a few weeks now.296BD9A6-9A2B-4D7A-BC2C-8B6AA62B670A.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store