43 days...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
sad thing is, nibiru comes every 3600 years and wipes out half the population in its path. so the aftermath may be sever. worse then anything we dealt with before. i am beginning to think this may be how the dinosaur may have been wiped out, as this land use to be a tropic area. so yes the pole reversal has happened and will happen again in the late future.
If it wipes out half of the population we'll still have 3.5 billion people which is what it was at around 1965 or so. I think that's actually pretty good news. We should be fine.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
we may be at 6B or 7B, but wiping out half the pop would still be bad. actually it may wipe out 3/4 of the population....... if my figures are correct, and what i think is true that nibiru wiped out the dinosaurs then it may actually wipe out 3/4ths of our population...... and NOT just humans, also animals to..... we may be more prepared then animals are as we have shelter and all that which the animals in the wild really dont have, and we may beable to survive better but the after math may be bad, waaay shortage on food/not enough money to rebuild our citys.. this will be a global disaster...

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
It was 31 here today, I hope its 50 next week. Will the pole flip thingy explain why my compass only points to N all the time? I mean what's the point of the other letters?

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
north all the time? hmm, mine only points to north or north-east.. havent realised that. could be, as i have heard of people stating that there compass dont work right recently.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
In what way?
in what way? not only will 3/4ths of human pop be wiped out, it will be the same with animals, we will have food shortage, money shortage. ALOT losing there homes, if not everyone. even though the pole reversal happens slowly, its the weather that will hurt us, we will be seeing alot of strange weather from here up tell i believe may or june 2013. ( and to those that believe the world to end on dec 21st 2012, its not going to end..... ) but the pole reversal will go up tell mid 2013 ( may or june 2013 ).. ok put it this way, it will be like the earth flipped upside down..... ill get you a link to explain this better.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
in what way? not only will 3/4ths of human pop be wiped out, it will be the same with animals, we will have food shortage, money shortage. ALOT losing there homes, if not everyone. even though the pole reversal happens slowly, its the weather that will hurt us, we will be seeing alot of strange weather from here up tell i believe may or june 2013. ( and to those that believe the world to end on dec 21st 2012, its not going to end..... ) but the pole reversal will go up tell mid 2013 ( may or june 2013 ).. ok put it this way, it will be like the earth flipped upside down..... ill get you a link to explain this better.
How will there be a shortage if half of the people die? That's 3/4ths of the population that is no longer eating food, holding money, and living in homes. There will be plenty to go around for everyone else.

Think about it, it's simple math. 1/2 the people die, that's 1/4 that aren't eating, 1/4 that aren't having money, and 1/4 that aren't living in houses, that's 1/4 more stuff the rest of us.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
except...... you forgot about the animals, we have more chance of surviving then animals do, as we have shelter and what not... they dont ( except for the house pets ) we may not have enough animals after this whole thing goes down.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
except...... you forgot about the animals, we have more chance of surviving then animals do, as we have shelter and what not... they dont ( except for the house pets ) we may not have enough animals after this whole thing goes down.
If half of everything dies animals won't need any more than they already get. think about it. If there are a hundred animals and half die then you only need half as much food to feed them. The proportion remains constant, the remaining animals will be enough for us.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store