55 gallon build/journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
oh ok i guess i can use the 20 to put some of the fry in. could i still do a large school of cherry barbs? id like to idealy do 20 since ive never had a school of 6. and if there is an even better schooler thats about the same size as a cherry barb then tell me.

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
I love my cherry barbs lol. Just make sure you have an even ratio of 2 females per male, cause if they do breed, the males may harass the females to death trying to get them to lay eggs.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
Questions-
should i worry that this tank has been in a shed for a little while?
should i worry if he hasnt used it in a while?
if it doesnt come with a light(i think he said it did) what kind of fixture would i use? here is what it looks like

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
You'll just want to clean it up and leak test it. If you don't want to fool with resealing it...have him fill it up there.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
here's the type of angelfish im getting. ive also deciding im going to get the kit at walmart since i can take it back if it leaks. he said he wouldnt fiil it up bc it was too heavy to move.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
nice angel option, area under gills looks weirdish to me, but maybe that is just for that type of angel.........

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
is this stock ok or overstocked.
20-cherry barbs
3-green bristlenose
1-angelfish
1-blood parrot
if its overstocked i can move all or 2 of the plecos to a 20 gallon long.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store